THE DERMAROLLEX® DEVICE & BENEFITS
- Increases the penetration of the powerful cosmeceuticals deep near the chosen target layer of the skin.
- Promotes healing by stimulating collagen & elastin production in the skin without damaging it.
- Promotes new blood vessel synthesis without damaging the epidermisI.ie.
- Noticeable results can be achieved within a week!
- 3-4 weeks of regular application will show dramatic results.
- The larger & the more damaged the area, the longer it will take to treat.
HOW DOES THE DERMAROLLEX® WORK?
- As you roll the Dermarollex® over your skin, it creates pinpoint punctures into the dermis.
- These tiny channels encourage the active ingredients to penetrate to where they need to work.
- These tiny holes can remain open for 24-48 hours.
- These micro-punctures are perceived by the body as damage, which stimulates the release of growth factors that trigger the production of collagen and elastin.
- By persistently triggering the healing process, you encourage your body to continue healing.
- This process of skin remodelling can go on for months after each Dermarollex® treatment, but noticeable results can be seen within two weeks
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CAN DERMAROLLEX® REMOVE ACNE SCARS / SURGERY SCARS?
Yes! Treatments have shown dramatic results when used with Dermarollex®.
The micro-needle size can vary according to the depth & type of scar. Ideal for:
- Sunken Acne Scars,
- Atrophic Maculae,
- Depressed Fibrotic scars,
- Follicular Macular Atrophy,
- Ice-pick scars,
- Pitting of the skin,
- Large pores,
- Chicken pox scars,
- Burn scars,
- Surgical scars.
However, be mindful that longer needles are ALWAYS needed for scar tissue as needles need to cut through old, tight fibres and release them in order for healthy, soft, normal collagen replaces them. However superficial scars respond well to regular needling with 0.2-0.25mm needles.
CAN DERMAROLLEX® TREAT HYPERPIGMENTATION?
Yes! The skin lightening effects of Orange & Grape Fruit Brightening Serum will greatly enhanced the skin with Dermarollex treatment.
The micro channels created with the Dermarollex transports the active ingredients to the melanocytes, where the dark pigment, and melanin is made. This helps give rapid results.
CAN DERMAROLLEX® REMOVE WRINKLES?
Yes! You can get miraculous results without Julestema recommended products
The Dermarollex can be used to treat
- Fine & deep wrinkles,
- Skin creases
- Lines such as crow’s feet,
- Laughter lines,
- Creases in the skin of the forehead,
- Around the mouth,
- On the neck
- Jaw line,
- Backs of the hands
CAN DERMAROLLEX® REMOVE STRETCH MARKS?
Yes, stretch marks can be almost eradicated when using Dermarollex®.
- Stretch marks occur when the skin is stretched especially during pregnancy, adolescent growth spurts, weight loss or gain or due to rapid muscle growth.
- The outer layer of skin isn’t affected, but the dermis becomes thinner and develops tiny tears. The blood vessels that lie under the skin show through, giving the marks a reddish colour. Later, when the blood vessels contract, the purplish colour fades to silvery white.
- Dermarollex® treats stretch marks as it stimulates the production of new Blood vessels, collagen fibres and elastin in the skin usually with needles longer than 0.5mm in depth.
CAUTION: NOT TO BE USED IN PREGNANCY
Do not use Dermarollex® on:
- Skin disorders e.g. irritated skin, infected skin, fungal skin infections, active acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, severe solar keratosis, raised moles and/or warts, and/or any open wounds or sores.
- Patients who are on anti-coagulants e.g. Aspirin, Warfarin, Heparin etc.
- Patients on steroids should be warned that healing is slower.
- Patients with blood disorders e.g haemophilia,
- Von Willebrands disease, Christmas disease and Diabetes
DERMAROLLEX® MICRO-NEEDLING SYSTEM SHOULD NOT BE USED BY PATIENTS
CONSULTATION IS REQUIRED TO DISCUSS THE RISKS AND WRITTEN INFORMED CONSENT HAS BEEN OBTAINED