Dermapen Microneedling – the proven revolutionary technique
Dermapen Microneedling is a proven revolutionary technique, which is effective for skin tightening, reducing scars, acne scars, lifting, stretch marks which can be unsightly and difficult to treat. It will also good for stimulating collagen production and rejuvenating the skin. Dermapen can effectively treat those hard-to-reach areas such as under eye, corner of the nose and lips. As it stimulates collagen it enhances skin-healing process.
Dermapen ensures control and wound healing response and these enable treatments on all skin prone to fibrotic tissue production. With Dermapen, it ensures Scar less wound healing with minimal downtime. With one session of Dermapen, you will see and feel amazing difference. However at least course of 3-6 treatments is recommended for optimum result.
Conditions Effectively and can be treated by Dermapen Includes:
- Ageing / Wrinkles
- All types of scars
- Age spots
- Enlarged Pores
- Fine lines, loose and sagging skin
- Freckle skin is reduced
- Problematic skin
- Sun damaged
What are the benefits of skin needling?
Skin needling is typically performed in-clinic by a trained skin professional. It can also be done at home in between clinic microneedling sessions for best results. Here are some of the skin needling benefits you can expect from the procedure:
- Reduces the appearance of enlarged pores
- Fixes the tone and texture of the skin
- Battles skin ageing signs including wrinkles, crow’s feet, fine lines, sagging and dry skin
- Lifts, tightens and adds a glow to the skin
- Reduces the appearance of skin blemishes including scars and hyper-pigmentation issues
- Enhances the efficacy of skincare products as it improves the absorptive qualities of the skin
Procedure Time: 1hr
Number of Sessions: 3-6 sessions
Downtime: 1-2 days
Back to Activities: Next day
Lasting Results: 6-12 months
Timeframe for Results: 5 weeks, or could be sooner
Please note: Full medical consultation is required and as such, you will need to call and book in for consultation first before treatment will be carried out.